TICKER

Monday, January 18, 2010

So Proud!


Yesterday Mindy updated my blog and added all to my list so that I could follow. She also added the buttons for my blog. She is such a sweetie. I know her time is limited with work and all but she is good to me. Today is a holiday and I decided to break out and get adventurous! Mindy will be so proud of me! I updated my profile and added a picture. (Look Mind...I added it to this post also!!!) I love it when I can put a face to your blogs and wanted to do the same with mine. That's me, the chubby one on the left. This picture is from the 24th of July 2009 and the goal is a much thinner me for next July! I can't wait to post that update! I've also been drinking much more water, not sure how much, but it is true that you do begin to crave it. We did have a family snow party at our house yesterday and I didn't do as well with the water but today is a new day. Drink up everyone...cheers to all! :O)

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Not so sure about that jacket Angie! ;o) Glad Mindy got everything on your blog for you!! Love that you are blogging and that I have a new opportunity to build up a relationship with you... I often wonder how I missed it... but.. now I've got it.. so HERE GOES! ;o)

Nancy said...

Ang was judging the Miss Rodeo Utah contest and I think that might have been the fashion show day. Always a rodeo queen! :O)

Moi said...

You are beautiful. Funny when you consider how little water you used to drink and never thought you were thirsty. Good habits lead to even better habits