TICKER

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ladies...

I just want to let everyone know how proud, amazed, surprised, overwhelmed and a million other emotions I am experiencing right now. First off, before the weights post, by no means do I think that I need only to loose 30 lbs. But I also know that this old girl wants to be realistic and not shoot myself in the foot right out the gate...you might say. I am hopeful there will come a time when I will want to post my before and after pictures but ladies, I am in awe of you who had the courage to do it right off the bat. I am just working on being accountable.
Thanks to all. Nancy

One more thing before we go any farther... is there a prise for the oldest? :O)

3 comments:

Brandy said...

The only reason I went ahead and posted my pictures is that I do not know any of the other women or men in the comp. I've only met Karilynn once so I don't really know her. If I had others I knew I probablly would have been more reluctant. Now as for the prize for the oldest that would mean you'd have to give you age to everyone.... Most women don't like divulging that info either LOL!
Good Luck, you can do it!

Karilynn said...

Lol.. I hate to break it to you Nancy but there are a few gals in this comp who are probably older than you... I guess we could get a prize... but you wouldn't win! ;o)

Heather Brown said...

Oh believe me it was NOT easy! This is the first time I have been so naked in front of so many people... I do a very good job of sucking in and not letting people see my fat when in reality i know they could all see I was big anyways.. Point being I sat at the computer for 3 hours crying deciding what to do.. I then decided it was MY time. It was time for ME to take on MY life! So posting them was my first step to saying hey I have a problem but I am here to fix it!

It will happen for you when it is best for you. Dont beat yourself up cuz you haven't posted them... You will have your breakthrough about it and when you do we will ALL be cheering you on!!