TICKER

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Better Late...

...than Never
This may be a little late but I love the fact that a lot of you told a bit about yourselves in the opening blogs. And it is nice to put a face with the posts. I guess you can figure out that I am Mindy's mom and that is how I was introduced to this. I have never done stuff like this, no facebook, twitter or anything of the like. Not to mention I'm a little computer impaired even though I work on the computer all day! I work for the government and am a supervisor. The sign in my office says 'No Whining' but it really should say 'No Chocolate or Wine'. So far in the competition I have stuck to both, but haven't done so well with the exercise.
I haven't sent any notes and feel kinda guilty about that but I like the 'button idea' that a lot of you are implementing. I also am touched by the word of encouragement and support that is shared (especially you Karilynn...where do you find the time). Keep up the good work and thanks to all. This is keeping me more honest in my choices, Nancy.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Congrats on skipping chocolate and wine.. THAT'S ROUGH! ;o) You will hear me say it over and over... stick to your nutritional goals and the weight will come off.. even without exercise. Don't sabotage yourself because you can't get to the gym. :o) Have Mindy help with the buttons!
Thrilled to hear you are sticking to your diet! Oh and I find the time by spending a few minutes SEVERAL times a day... like everytime I have a spare second I check if anyone has updated.. then read and walk away from the computer!