TICKER

Sunday, January 3, 2010

OK...it's almost 'official'...

Yup, here I am, doing it! I still need to take the 'pics' today and send the money, but that is on the schedule for later today. I am just sitting at my computer giggling because this is soooo not me. Mindy says that I will be addicted in just three short weeks time...to blogging that is! I just hope that this will get me addicted to 'getting real and staying on track'. So here goes. I am off to find the cutest before picture outfit that I can! Angie... if you are reading this, I still can't believe it either! :O)

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

I love that you are giggling I am sure you will love this! I'm so excited you are here and so CHEERY with your strawberry shortcake blog background! :o)

Stephanie said...

Best of luck with the competition!
weight loss