TICKER

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Week!


I do so love the weekend. It is the only time that I get the chance to really sit down and read any blogs or updates. My Angie will be coming to town on Monday and I am excited to meet with her for lunch in Layton. Mindy maybe you could join us. The only thing that would make it complete would be if Jade was there as well. :O)
As a side note from last weeks blog...I left the earplugs in the car at the concert by mistake! It turned out we had great seats and not as loud as I anticipated. Can I just say that the four 'bad' drunks sitting/trying to stand in front of us were NOT a plus! But we had a great time, and that was what really matters.
Spring has peeked a time or two. YEA!!!
Great week to all, Nancy

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure that is the most beautiful baby on the planet! :o) How fun that Angie is coming again. Make lots of memories!!